Indian Railway Recruitment 2015 – Ministry of Railway Recruitment apply before July 26
Ministry of Railway announced Job Vacancies: –
Ministry of Railway announced job vacancies for the candidates. The eligible candidate can apply at official website of Ministry of Railway on or before July 26
- Junior Engineer
- Depot Material Superintendent
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant
- Senior Section Engineer
- Chief Depot Material Superintendent
|Depot Material Superintendent||55|
|Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant||81|
|Senior Section Engineer||1319|
|Chief Depot Material Superintendent||26|
How to apply for the job get the full Details: –
Educational qualification: –
The candidates must have completed his/her graduation from a known University.
Selection procedure: –
The candidate select on the behalf of online examination.
Pay scale: –
|Junior Engineer Group||9,300 to 34,800||4,200|
|Senior section Engineer Group||9,300 to 34,800||4,600|
Age limit: –
- Junior Engineer Group: – 18 to 32 Year
- Senior Section Engineer Group: – 20 to 34 Year
Examination fee: –
For general Category Students 100 rs and there is no fee for SC/ST/EX -Servicemen/Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/Economically backward classes candidates
How to apply:-
The eligible candidates can apply at the official website on or before July 26.
Keep Visit results360 to get all the updates on Govt. jobs.
Subscribe with us to get all the updates on you Mail
Latest posts by Shubham Patodi (see all)
- Berhampur university Result 2016- Berhampur university Bsc, Ba, Bcom TDC 2nd year results Declared - October 22, 2016
- Sambalpur University Results 2016- Sambalpur University +3 Final Year (Arts, Science, Commerce) Result 2016 declared at suniv.ac.in - October 22, 2016
- APS University Result 2016- APSU BA, Bcom, BSc 2nd, 4th, 6th sem Result 2016 Announced - October 21, 2016