Seba Hslc Routine 2016 – Assam Board Hslc Time Table 2016
Board of Secondary Education, Assam supervises secondary education system in state. Board of Secondary Education, Assam is also known as Seba which established in 1962 (Assam Act, XXV of 1961). Seba Headquarter is situate din Guwahati.
Every year seba conducts the Hslc examination for the students and now students are waiting for the Seba Hslc Routine 2016. Every year Seba declare a routine for the board exams that followed buy every student. So here is news for the students, Students can check the SEBA Hslc Routine 2016 at the office website of Assam Hsc Board.
Download Seba Hslc Routine/Time table 2016 ➡ CLICK HERE
More about Seba Time Table and Routine 2016: –
Board of Secondary Education, Assam is come in to existence in 14 March 1962 under the Assam act of 1961. Since the time of establishment Seba is successfully conducting the 10th Board examination and every year board declare a time table for the student of Assam. Just like every year this year Assam Board declare the 10th Board Time Table Assam 2016 which is available on official website of Board of secondary education, Assam. As per the officials Assam Board Hslc Time Table 2016 is going to be published soon.
How to Download Assam HSLC Routine/Draft Roll/Time Table 2016
- Visit the official website of Assam Hslc Board.
- Then Select the Seba Hslc Time Table/Routine 2016 link From Notice.
- After that Copy or Save Your Seba Hslc Time Table 2016 for further Use.
- Students also can check Assam 10th 2016 Syllabus at official website.
Keep Visit Results360 for Seba Hslc Time Table 2016. For more details on Assam 10th examination 2016 subscribe with us via email.
Latest posts by Shubham Patodi (see all)
- Krishna University Degree Results 2017- Krishna University UG 3rd Year Results March 2017 is declared - March 30, 2017
- Mizoram University Results 2017 – MZU Ba, Bcom, Bsc Degree Results 2017 is declared - March 28, 2017
- Gauhati university result 2017- GU TDC Degree Ba, BSc, Bcom Results 2016-17 to be announced - March 28, 2017