SSC Stenographer Grade C & D Examination Application form Available – Stenographers recruitment
SSC Recruitment 2015 – Apply Online for Stenographer (Gr C & D) Exam
SSC has announced 1064 Vacancies for Stenographer (Grade C and D) Post in Ministries of Central Government. Willing Candidate can apply for this on or before 07-09-2015. Stenographer Examination Conducted in 2 Part. For Part 1 last date of apply 04-09-2015 and last Date of Part 2 is 07-09-2015.
Stenographer Grade C & D Exam apply Online ➡ CLICK HERE
Total Number of Posts: 1064
1. Stenographer Grade ‘C’: 50 Posts
2. Stenographer Grade ‘D’: 1014 Posts
Age Limit: Candidate age should be between 18-27 years. Age Relaxation is also applicable.
|PH + OBC||13 year|
|PH + Sc/St||15 year|
Educational Qualification: Applicant should be 12th Class pass.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Skill test and Interview.
Application Fee: General category Students have to pay 100 Rs and there is no fee for others. Students also can pay the fee offline as Post Office Stamps.
How to Apply for Stenographer (Gr C & D) Exam: –
- Visit official Website of SSC (SSConline.nic.in).
- Select the Desired Post from there.
- Then follow the instruction and fill the complete form carefully
- You can pay your fee either online or offline.
- After final submission you get a mail must save the copy of that mail for the Future use.
Keep Visit Results360 for the latest Government Jobs. And Subscribe with us via email for the future Use.
- Sambalpur University Results 2021- Sambalpur University +3 3rd year (Arts, Science, Commerce) Result 2020-21 at suniv.ac.in - January 5, 2021
- JNTUK kakinada Mba results- JNTUK MBA 4th Sem (R13,R09) Regular/Supply Results June 2020 Declared - December 21, 2020
- Maharashtra CET 2020 Results- MHT CET Result 2020 Subject Wise download - December 16, 2020