Up Police Recruitment 2015 – Up Police Recruitment 2015 Latest News & Notification
UP Police Recruitment 2015 Sub Inspector Online Application form: –
The Up Police Recruitment and Promotion Board have announced more than 2000 jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Post. students who want to apply for this post should be graduate from a recognize University with at least 50 % Marks. total 1652 vacancies are vacant for the male candidates and 412 for female candidates. Other information like salary and how to apply for UP police Recruitment 2015 are given below.
Total number of vacancies: 2,064
Male Sub-inspector: 1652
Female Sub-inspector: 412
The candidates should have graduation degree with at least 50 % Marks in any stream.
The candidate will be selected on the basis of physical Test and written examination. Physical test divided in two part 1st one Physical measurement test and then Physical Efficiency Test.
The selected candidates will be given a salary of Rs 9,300-34,800 along with a consolidated amount of Rs 4,200.
How To Apply: –
- Visit the official website of Up Police board (Uppbpb.gov.in)
- Than Select the ‘Candidates and Registration’.
- After that follow all the directions and fill your form carefully.
- For this application form you have to pay 400 Rs through Debit/Credit Card, E-challan.
- After the ID number is generated, submit the application form
Note: – Save and take the print out for future reference.
Keep visit results360 for all the latest news and updates.
Latest posts by Shubham Patodi (see all)
- Krishna University Degree Results 2017- Krishna University UG (CBCS) 5th Sem Exam Result Nov 2017 is declared - December 12, 2017
- Vidyasagar University BA, Bcom, Bsc Result 2017- VU III Year Degree General & Honours Part I Exam Result 2017 Declared - November 29, 2017
- MP Board 10th Admit Card 2018- MPBSE 10th Time Table, Pravesh Patra 2018 Will Be Released Soon - November 27, 2017