Up Police Recruitment 2015 – Up Police Recruitment 2015 Latest News & Notification
UP Police Recruitment 2015 Sub Inspector Online Application form: –
The Up Police Recruitment and Promotion Board have announced more than 2000 jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Post. students who want to apply for this post should be graduate from a recognize University with at least 50 % Marks. total 1652 vacancies are vacant for the male candidates and 412 for female candidates. Other information like salary and how to apply for UP police Recruitment 2015 are given below.
Total number of vacancies: 2,064
Male Sub-inspector: 1652
Female Sub-inspector: 412
The candidates should have graduation degree with at least 50 % Marks in any stream.
The candidate will be selected on the basis of physical Test and written examination. Physical test divided in two part 1st one Physical measurement test and then Physical Efficiency Test.
The selected candidates will be given a salary of Rs 9,300-34,800 along with a consolidated amount of Rs 4,200.
How To Apply: –
- Visit the official website of Up Police board (Uppbpb.gov.in)
- Than Select the ‘Candidates and Registration’.
- After that follow all the directions and fill your form carefully.
- For this application form you have to pay 400 Rs through Debit/Credit Card, E-challan.
- After the ID number is generated, submit the application form
Note: – Save and take the print out for future reference.
Keep visit results360 for all the latest news and updates.
Latest posts by Shubham Patodi (see all)
- Sambalpur University Results 2016- Sambalpur University +3 1st Year (Arts, Science, Commerce) Result 2016 will declare at suniv.ac.in - October 26, 2016
- SDSUV Result 2016- Sri Dev Suman University BA 3rd year Results & BSc 1st Year Result 2016 Declared - October 24, 2016
- Berhampur university Result 2016- Berhampur university Bsc, Ba, Bcom TDC 2nd year results Declared - October 22, 2016