Upsc Ora Recruitment 2015 – UPSC announced 216 Vacancies for Medical Students
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced vacancies for the Candidates. UPSC is trying to fill more than 200 vacant posts. Interesting and eligible candidates can apply for this Job online complete information is given below
Apply Online UPSC Recruitment 2015
Students can Register for UPSC ORA online at official website. students can register online on or before 10-09-2015.
Number of Post: – 2015
These all post for medical students. All candidates must have medical degree according to the eligibility criteria of Job.
Name of Job: –
|Name Of the Post||Number of Post||Age criteria|
|Medical Officer/ Research Officer||10||35|
|Senior Scientific Officer||5||35|
|Assistant Government Advocate||3||40|
|Assistant Legislative Counsel||1||40|
|Superintending Mining Geologist||1||50|
|Deputy Ore Dressing Officer||1||40|
|Divisional Medical Officer||135||35|
|Assistant Divisional Dental Surgeon||13||35|
|Education Officer/ Assistant Director||1||40|
|Assistant Public Prosecutor||1||50|
Note: – there is also relaxation for the reserve category students.
Educational Qualification for ORA : Candidates should possess recognized Medical qualification, Bachelor’s Degree & Master’s Degree in relevant subject with at least 55% with relevant experience.
ORA Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Recruitment test followed by interview.
Application Fee: 25 Rs for General Category Students and free for others.
How to Apply online for UPSC ORA Registration:
- Visit Official website upsconline.nic.in
- Select “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
- Follow the instructions and fill all mandatory field carefully.
- last date of apply online 10-09-2015 .
Note: – Must take Print out of your ORA Application form for the future use.
Subscribe with us and keep visit results 360
- Sambalpur University Results 2021- Sambalpur University +3 3rd year (Arts, Science, Commerce) Result 2020-21 at suniv.ac.in - January 5, 2021
- JNTUK kakinada Mba results- JNTUK MBA 4th Sem (R13,R09) Regular/Supply Results June 2020 Declared - December 21, 2020
- Maharashtra CET 2020 Results- MHT CET Result 2020 Subject Wise download - December 16, 2020