WBSCTE results 2016- Wbscte Diploma 2nd & 4th Sem Result 2016 Declared
Latest UPDATE: “West Bengal Diploma 2nd & 4th Sem Result 2016 to released”
West Bengal State Council of Technical Education (WBSCTE) is a state-level council for technical education, under the ministry of Technical Education & Training, West Bengal.The West Bengal Diploma 1st sem Result 2016 is Declared.
Lakhs of candidates appeared in the West Bengal Diploma Exam in Engineering & Technology Examinations. As per official sources, WBSCTE Diploma Result 2016 is to be Released online. West Bengal State Council of Technical Education, also known as WBSCTE has conducted semester examination in the month of June 2016.
These examination are conducted for Diploma Engineering stream. WBSCTE Diploma Engineering & Technology 6th Sem Result 2015 is Available online. Also, the WBSCTE 2nd sem result and WBSCTE diploma 4th sem result 2016 Declared. IndiaResults will publish the WB polytechnic Exam results 2016.
Steps to Check your WBSCTE Diploma Result 2016 by name:
- Check your Wb Diploma Result 2016 ,visit the official website webscte.org
- Now Enter your Roll and Number in the search box.
- Candidates can check your West Bengal 2nd sem diploma result 2016.
- Search for WBSCTE Diploma 4th sem Result on the page and click on it.
- Check your Wbscte Result 2016 name wise. CLICK HERE
- Your WB Diploma Result 2016 will be displayed on your screen.
- Download or take Printout of your result for future reference.
Keep Visiting Results360 to get update about exams and Results in India.
Subscribe with us to get all the updates on Results news on your email.
Latest posts by Shubham Patodi (see all)
- Berhampur university Result 2016- Berhampur university Bsc, Ba, Bcom TDC 2nd year results Declared - October 20, 2016
- UOK B.Sc. Part I Exam Result 2016- Kota University Bsc 1st, 2nd, 3rd year 2016 Results Declared - October 20, 2016
- Sambalpur University Results 2016- Sambalpur University +3 Final Year (Arts, Science, Commerce) Result 2016 declared at suniv.ac.in - October 20, 2016